- One-step cleaning for coffee brewers and servers.
- Cleaning powder is held within a filter-paper packet, allowing for 'brew-in-place' use, eliminatating the need to measure or dose cleaner.
- Formulated with a blue dye to ensure safe usage in busy commercial environments.
- Product Code: 13-PAKZ100-34
- Contents: 20 packets
- Case Quantity: 5 bags
- Pallet Quantity: 120 cases
- Certification: OMRI
Step 1: Place one Pakz packet in brew basket with server to be cleaned in brew position below.
Step 2: Each packet can be used to create up to 1.5 gallons (6 L) of cleaning solution.
Step 3: Run full brew cycle into server and hold solution to soak.
Step 4: Discard solution from server and return to brew position.
Step 5: When ready to rinse, remove brew basket and dispose of empty packet.
Step 6: Repeat steps 1 and 2 above without Pakz packet at least one time to rinse.
Step 7: Rinse any other parts or pieces before returning to use.
TIP: Solution can also be used to clean additional servers and to wipe spray heads.