Cafiza Tablets (E46)
- Eliminates residue in espresso machine group heads, valves, and lines.
- Tablet format allows for easy and controlled dosing into a superautomatic espresso machine’s delivery chamber or a traditional espresso machine’s group head.
- Organically listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute and NSF-Certified for use on espresso machines.
- Each E46 tablet is 20.0 mm in diameter and weighs 3.6 g.
- Product Code: 12-E46-UX100
- Contents: 100 tablet jar
- Case Quantity: 12 jars
- Pallet Quantity: 136 cases
- Certifications: NSF; Kosher (pareve)
For Use on Automatic Espresso Machines
Follow equipment manufacturer's instructions.
Instructions for Use on Traditional Espresso Machines
1. Insert blind filter in portafilter and add 1 Cafiza tablet. Insert portafilter into group head.
2. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
3. Remove portafilter and rinse portafilter in stream of water from group head.
4. Re-insert portafilter without cleaner into group head. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
5. Make and discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains.