Biocaf Coffee Equipment Descaling Powder
- Removes limescale buildup on heating elements of coffee brewers, espresso machines and kettles.
- Ensures consistent machine performance, optimal extraction, and better tasting coffee.
- Formulated from biodegradable and phosphate free ingredients that are derived from natural sources.
- Each box contains 2 x single-use packets.
- Video instructions available - watch now.
- Product Code: 19-FCEDP12-2PK
- Contents: 2 x single-use packets
- Case Quantity: 12 cartons
- Pallet Quantity: 180 cases
For Drip Coffee Machines and Manual Espresso Machines
1. Combine entire contents of one packet (28 g) and 1 liter (32 oz) of water into a container outside of the machine that you wish to descale.
2. Pour descaling solution into the machine's water reservoir and hold for 15 minutes.
3. Activate your machine's brew cycle and 'brew through' the descaling solution into a carafe or other container.
4. Discard brewed descaling solution and rinse container thoroughly.
5. Refill your machine's water tank with only water.
6. Brew until the water tank is empty. Rinse the carafe thoroughly and repeat Steps 5 and 6 two more times.
For Supeautomatic Espresso Machines
Follow the machine manufacturer's instructions for descaling