If you are looking to purchase this item in bulk quantities directly from Urnex, please fill out the below form, and we will contact you and provide you with all necessary information.
For Drip Coffee Machines
1. Empty coffee from equipment and add Biocaf Coffee Equipment Cleaning Powder into warm water at a ratio per of one packet (9 g) per 1 L (32 oz) of water into a separate container outside of the machine's water reservoir.
2. Once powder has fully dissolved, add cleaning solution into the machine's water tank.
3. Run a full brew cycle to allow cleaner to 'brew through' the machine. Hold for 30 minutes.
4. Rinse carafe or server with clean hot water thoroughly.
5. Fill machine's water reservoir with only water and brew until empty. Rinse all components and repeat twice more, until no cleaning solution remains in the machine.
For French Presses and Pourover Devices
1. Combine Biocaf Coffee Equipment Cleaning Powder and warm water at a ratio per of one packet (9 g) per 1 L (32 oz) of warm water into the brewing device. Stir to accelerate dissolution.
2. Allow cleaning solution to remain in vessel for 30 minutes.
3. Discard cleaning solution and rinse thoroughly with hot water to ensure no cleaner remains.