How to clean your automatic espresso machine with Rinza and Cafiza from Urnex. There are two quick and easy parts to cleaning an Automatic Espresso Machine:
- First, clean the coffee brewing chamber (with Cafiza)
- Clean the milk system (with Rinza)
Clean in place with both and get back to brewing great tasting coffee and espressos!
How to Clean the Coffee Brewing Unit with Cafiza:
- Insert one Cafiza cleaning tablet into the tablet deliver chamber.
- Follow the manufacturer’s maintenance and cleaning instructions which might be on screen.
- Press CLEAN and the machine does the rest! Done!
Note: different machines have different specifications, so be sure to check which size tablet to use.
How to Clean the Milk System with Rinza:
- Mix a solution of Rinza and water using either Rinza liquid or tablets with the appropriate dilution.
- Insert suction tubes into the solution.
- Run entire solution through the milk frother following the machine’s milk cleaning protocol.
- Rinse by repeating the same steps using clean, fresh water.