- Breaks down milk protein buildup in auto-frothing lines, steam wands, and milk vessels, such as steel pitchers
- Measuring cap ensures correct dosage
- 100% phosphate free, and all ingredients are renewable, sustainable and naturally occurring
- Over 30 uses per bottle
- Citric Acid: Derived from citrus fruits such as lemons and limes. This organic acid is used in soft drinks to add a sour taste and as a preservative in many foods we eat everyday. In this application, the acid does a great job of combating the build-up of mineral and fat deposits left behind by milk.
- Alkyl Polyglycosides: A terrific product derived from coconut, palm, and corn oils. This ingredient helps loosen the surface tension of the water in order to release milk build-up. This is a 100% renewable surfactant.
- Cationic Surfactant: This ingredient is a strong biocidal additive that is regularly used in products designed to sanitize milk systems. In our formula, we use less than 1% as a way to enhance the cleaning effectiveness of the other ingredients. In truth, this ingredient is not considered renewable or sustainable. However, we believe it is an essential component in keeping your coffee and milk equipment clean. This is all part of the balancing process in our effort to raise the standards of environmental consciousness without sacrificing performance.
- Water: All of the above is professionally dissolved in filtered water to ensure quick dilution of this concentrated formula when used in your establishment.
While we have told you the details of our ingredients, it’s important to remember that this product is not food.
Contents: 32oz bottle (1 L)
Per Case: 12 bottles
Weight: 29.3 lbs (13.3kg)
Dimensions: 14 in x 10.50 in x 11 in (35.6cm x 26.7cm x 27.9cm)
50 cases (5 layers of 10 cases)
Weight: 1,499 lbs (690 kg)
Height: 61 in (1.55 m)