For Use on Commercial Espresso Machines
Back Flush (each group head)
- Insert blind filter and add up to 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Full Circle™ Wash. Insert porta-filter into group head.
- Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Remove porta-filter. Activate brew cycle and rinse porta-filter in stream of water from group head. Stop cycle.
- Insert blind filter. Insert porta-filter into group head. Repeat step (2) without Full Circle™ Wash to rinse.
- Make and discard a shot of espresso.
Soak: Soak filters and metal portion of porta-filter (do not submerge plastic handle) for 30 minutes in 1 teaspoon (6 g) of Full Circle™ powder per 32 oz. (1 L) of hot water. Rinse with potable water.
For Use on Coffee Brewers
- Empty coffee from equipment and sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Full Circle™ Wash per 64 oz. (2 L) of brewer capacity directly into brew basket.
- Run a full brew cycle into each vessel. Hold for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with clean hot water.
Tip: Wet cloth with a Full Circle™ Wash solution and wipe spray heads, then wipe clean with water. Caution: Spray heads may be very hot.