- Sodium Bicarbonate: Also called baking soda, helps dough rise in cookies and bread. In our application, it assists in delivering oxygen bubbles to the surface of your coffee machine.
- Sodium Carbonate: Often used in toothpaste and baking German pretzels, this naturally occurring salt is found in the hills of Wyoming and can be derived from seaweed. It is a great cleaning agent that changes the pH.
- Sodium Gluconate: Used in dairy products and diet foods, this ingredient helps break down and rinse away soils. It is produced by fermentation of glucose (sugars).
- Sodium Citrate: Derived from corn sugar via fermentation, this salt regulates acidity in the cleaning product. It can also be found on the ingredient list of some of your favorite energy drinks.
- Sodium Percarbonate: This is a key ingredient used in toothpaste for its oxygen based bleaching abilities.
- Sodium Coco-Sulfate: As the name suggests, a terrific foaming agent and surfactant produced from coconut oils.
- Alkyl Polyglycosides: The scariest sounding ingredient is produced from the combination of alcohols and glucose. These sugars are derived from coconut, palm, and corn oil. This is a 100% renewable surfactant that would otherwise need to be produced from petroleum products.
While we have told you the details of our ingredients, it’s important to remember that this product is not food.
Contents: 17.6 oz jar
Per case: 12 jars
Weight: 15.1 lbs (6.8 kg)
Dimensions: 11.25 in x 8.50 in x 8.50 in (28.6 cm x 21.6 cm x 21.6 cm)
102 cases (6 layers of 17 cases)
Weight: 1,572 lbs (713kg)
Height: 57 in (1.45m )