For Use on Fully Automatic Espresso Machines
Follow machine manufacturer’s “Maintenance and Cleaning” instructions.
For Use on Commercial Espresso Machines
Back Flush (each group head)
- Insert blind filter and add 1 tablet per group. Replace porta-filter in group.
- Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Remove porta-filter, rinse blind, reinsert. Repeat step (2) without Full Circle™ Tablet to rinse.
- Make and discard a shot of espresso.
Soak: Soak filters and metal of porta-filter for 30 minutes in 2 tablets per 32 oz. (1 L) of hot water. Rinse with potable water.
For Use on Coffee Brewers
- Empty coffee from equipment and add 4 of Full Circle™ Tablets per 64 oz. of brewer capacity directly into brew basket.
- Run a full brew cycle into vessel. Hold for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with clean hot water.